Is it really time to return to work already?!
Whether you’re a mum who’s taken maternity leave or a dad who’s taken shared parental leave, returning to work after having a baby can be a time of mixed emotions. You might be nervous, you might be excited, you may feel a pang of guilt or you might feel a little of all rolled into one! There are so many things to consider and one that is normally towards the top of the list is who will look after your new baby?
Finding a childcare option that suits your needs and is a good fit for you both can make the world of difference when returning to work after having a baby. Knowing that your child is safe and well cared for will help put your mind at ease so you can concentrate on making your new routine work. It will also help alleviate stress.
Who will look after my baby?
At Apple Trees Child Care we understand the emotions you will be feeling first hand. All of our management team and most of our practitioners have been in the same position before and we have had to make these important decisions for our children too. So we will be on hand to not only provide exceptional care to your little one but to also help you and your partner to transition into your new roles as working parents.
We will work closely with you to ensure we develop a routine that works well for both you and your baby. We will ensure they have wonderful resources to help them grow and develop as well as providing them a balanced diet in line with their age and dietary needs. But most of all we will be on hand to provide them with love and attention while you are away.
With so many settings to choose from it can be difficult to know where to start. So why do we think that you should consider Apple Trees Child Care and what can we offer that other setting may not? Read on to find out…..
- At Apple Trees Child Care we cap our baby room to 6 children where as other nurseries in the area can hold up to 20 in a room! By ensuring small number we can make sure all the children have the care and attention they deserve.
- All of our practitioners working within our caterpillar room (baby room) are level 3 qualified and our room leader is a Mum herself so they are well qualified to provide the care your child needs.
- Our caterpillar room benefits from separate playing, eating and sleeping areas. Our sleep room has 6 full size cots within it providing a sleeping environment close to the one they will enjoy at home. We do not operate sleep mats for children in the caterpillar room as some other nurseries do.
- Our play room includes its own soft play area allowing the children to develop their physical skills in complete safety. This is a firm favourite with our caterpillar children.
- Caterpillar room have access to their own garden away from the boisterous ‘bigger kids’ where they can spend time exploring outside with their carers and friends.
- New for September will be a sensory room within the setting. Caterpillar room will have access to this area which will be designed to inspire and promote sensory play. A fabulous extra for Apple Trees children.
- Apple Trees Child Care has a very safe, secure and tranquil setting. We are based within the beautiful village of Flamstead, at the end of a private road. Our caterpillar room practitioners take regular walks around the local community taking in fresh air and looking at horses and farm animals as well as visiting the local park.
- At Apple Trees Child Care everything is included in your fee, nappies, wipes, milk, sun cream, meals and snacks. All you need to do is drop your little one off and we will do the rest. Making getting ready in the morning quite stress free.
- On your first day at nursery you will be presented with a wonderful welcome pack including lots of information on local services and help available with childcare fees, vouchers and product samples.
- We offer discounts for full time places and can work with you to help achieve the childcare package you require within your budget.
Having a look around our website will give you lots of information to consider but nothing beats seeing a setting first hand to get a feel for the ambiance, meet the team and see if you feel we are a good ‘fit’ for your needs. We would love to welcome you and your baby for a no obligation viewing so that we can discuss your needs. Simply click here to schedule a viewing or call Jessica on 01582 840586. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate in getting in touch. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch.
Returning to work after having a baby can be a daunting time but rest assured that we will do our best to help you every step of the way.
We look forward to hearing from you,